August 12, 2008

Monark-CAT

Enjoy Benefits such as: 5-day Work Week, Continuous Career Growth Opportunity, Medical & Hospital Plan and Training Local & Abroad…Work for the Best

FOR ONGOING HIRING

CAT HEAVY EQUIPMENT ELECTRICIAN / MECHANIC

Troubleshooting and performs complete mechanical/electronic repair of CATERPILLAR Machines.

Knowledgeable in basic electrical diagnostic tools and Electronic Technology.

Able to drive light vehicles and with a valid driver’s license.

Graduate of any two (2) year technical related vocational (electrical, electronic technology) or any Engineering course preferably Mechanical or Electrical Engineering

Willing to do field work and be assigned anywhere in the Philippines (for ongoing hiring)

Please submit:

One 2×2 colored picture

Resume

Transcript of Records

Contact Person

JANICE IGAÑA

Telephone No. 088-8584116

Fax No. 088-858-4115

Email: jligana@monark-cat.com

Published by Sun.Star Cagayan de Oro last August 11, 2008

Monark-CAT, caterpillar, heavy equipment, job, employment, job opportunity, job listing, craiglist, Cagayan de Oro, Mindanao, Northern Mindanao, hiring, immediate hiring, employment opportunity, davao, zamboanga, pagadian, ozamiz, bukidnon, camiguin, butuan, iligan, Valencia, malaybalay, Cagayan, misamis oriental, misamis occidental, general santos

CLICK HERE for the latest 2nd Hand Laptops, Mobile Phones, SMART/ GLOBE /TALK 'N TEXT/ TOUCH MOBILE / SUN CELLULAR Postpaid, Pre-paid and International Roaming PROMOS, Philippine Airlines (PAL) and Cebu Pacific Airlines Airline AIRFARE DISCOUNT tickets for sale!

Check out our Updated/Latest List of GOVERNMENT JOBS AND OTHER GOVERNMENT VACANT POSITIONS, PRIVATE JOBS, PRIVATE FULL-TIME JOBS, PRIVATE PART-TIME JOBS and OTHER ONLINE JOBS in this link!

Comments

68 Responses to “Monark-CAT needs CAT HEAVY EQUIPMENT ELECTRICIAN / MECHANIC (for ongoing hiring)”

1. Joseph I. Hingpit on May 9th, 2010 8:08 pm

How much is the compensation and what are the benifits we cat get if ever i will be hired?

2. Joseph I. Hingpit on May 9th, 2010 8:13 pm

do you have hiring in your cebu branch? I am an mechanical Engineer and currently working as heavy equipment maintenance foreman in one of the cement plant in cebu……..

3. rene soriano on June 5th, 2010 2:24 pm

i would like to take free trainings how to operate fork lift and other heavy equiptment to get work abroad

4. David Medina on June 9th, 2010 9:47 pm

Hello.
    My name is David Medina, I am speaking on the occasion of sending my
    professional career as technical specialist concrete pumps, special pumps as
    floating docks, tunnels, buildings, etc.. My contacts in Spain, I have
    discussed the possibility that you may need someone with my profile, given
    the scale of his project, i offer my services in any city of
    destination no problen to change residence.no more
    confident that they will be interesting to my people and businesses work
    together. Greetings.

David Medina
    Technical Specialist Concrete Pumps
    Madrid (Spain)

5. Emmanuel Bendana on June 24th, 2010 4:44 pm

How to take a training seminar for caterpillar diagnostic tools and other special tools? Now i was here in Qatar working as truck mechanic. I want to upgrade my knowledge if it is not too late for me at my age of 35.

6. Joey Refuela on October 21st, 2010 12:22 am

I saw your advertised at television that you hired a mechanic related to heavy equipment. so i am decided to apply as light and heavy equipment mechanic.

7. Lara Mae Estella on October 21st, 2010 12:29 pm

i need a job.. i am graduated in TESDA GUIGUINTO.. SHIELD METAL ARC WELDING (SMAW NC II).. i want to apply to your company.. this is my

email add.
    honey_trecenako@yahoo.com

Phone no#.
    09325396041

THANk YOU!!

8. Eliseo A. Intia on October 21st, 2010 6:22 pm

I saw yesterday your advertisement on television that you are in need of a CAT heavy equipment electrician. So i am decided to apply for the position.

9. Efren Padrigano on October 21st, 2010 6:30 pm

pls consider

10. caries datumanong on October 23rd, 2010 10:07 pm

i am caries datumanong graduate at mfti i apply my knowledge to engine trouble shooting and engine overhauling,,,,,,,,please nman priority nyo sana ang mga graduate ng mfti gaya ko….tanz………………

11. Caintoy, Arnel on October 24th, 2010 2:21 pm

gud am / pm po im arnel Caintoy a graduate of 4 yrs corse of automotive with NC2 certificate tech.
    just call or text me my # 09484337554

12. Salas June Rey G. on October 24th, 2010 11:11 pm

Sir/Madam, Good evening po, I am June Rey Salas and i saw your advertised at television that your hiring an electrician and mechanic related to heavy equipment. so i am willing to apply as light and heavy equipment mechanic/ electrician.Just call or txt me in my mobile # 09057568142. Thank you.

13. Stephen Mark Errol R. Martin on October 26th, 2010 12:10 am

Good Day Sir/Maam
    My name is stephen i am looking for a job sir/maam.i have finish my study last year with the course Automotive Servicing NC2 and i have also a certifate from TESDA.I apply my knowlegde and willing to apply in your company.You can call or text me in my mobile # 09094923846.thank you.

14. Alfanta,Harold E. on October 26th, 2010 4:00 pm

Good day sir/maam,my name is Harold Alfanta,im looking for a job,im an ofw,and already staying 8 months here in the phillipines.I would like to apply to your company as a electrician.My previous job is an oiler in a sea-vessel.I am a seaman.I do have a lot of experience in various jobs.I can do welding jobs and electrical works.Here is my contact number 09297713741,or landline:662-7183,

15. leo B. Tana on October 27th, 2010 6:45 pm

Good day sir/maam, My name is Leo Tana, Im looking for a job, im graduate in Don Bosco Training Center, in tondo Manila. my course is Automotive Mechanics, I would like to appply to your company as a mechanic. my last job/ojt isshop in navotas city, in Propell Motorwrx in 5moths.so i willing to be appart in your company Here my contact# 09302767025

Thank you..

16. gerard abano on October 28th, 2010 6:49 pm

good day madam/sir, I m a graduate of a four year welding technology course at bicol university and specialize welding in smaw nc II and gtaw nc II at TEKTONE , i heard that your company is now hiring and I m willing to apply in any positions were i can apply my knowledge to what ever job that i can perform.
    thank you and god bless.

17. ramonchito delacruz on October 29th, 2010 5:10 am

Good am madam/sir. Im willing to apply to your comp. im graduate as a automechanic in DON HONORIO VENTURA COLLEGE of ARTS and TRADE in bacolor, pampanga and im working 3 here in saudi arabia as heavy equipment mechanic like caterpilar loader988b, 988f .and all 966 loader, dump truck 769d and forklift and i have a knowlege in reading hydraulic diagram hopefully i cant work to your comp.

18. samuel sales on November 1st, 2010 9:49 pm

good day sir/maam,
    I am samuel sales looking for any vacant position in your company,I’m graduate at Partido State University,taking up bachelor of technology,major in AUTOMOTIVE.My previous job is at the honda parts located at technopark,laguna.and also at the toyota autoparts.also at laguna.I am willing to be a part of your company.here my contact no.09099022747.thanks a lot and god bless you always.

19. Eric Alvin S. Micutuan on November 2nd, 2010 7:47 pm

Good pm po,sir/maam,I’m willing to apply to your company,i’m heavy equipment operator,my previos company is at the Simerara Mining,Galeo Equipment Company,May hiring po kayo dito sa davao?andito po kasi ako ngayon,kasalukuyang nagtatrabaho sa isang bus company.Kung my hiring po kau na dito may assign,sa mindanaoito po # ko 09084412617/email add:libra30_1978@yahoo.com.Thanks po,,,,,,,

20. Jaime A.Anton on November 4th, 2010 2:03 am

good day sir/ma’am.I am very much interested to work in your company as a heavy equipment mechanic.I was working before in San Roque Dam and Monark,Asia Construction And Development Corporation and Raytheon Ebasco Overseas Ltd.were my employers. Kindly inform me in this # if ever you are in need of this position..09052542482.Thank you so much and i am looking forward to be working in your company.

21. ANGELAN A. AZARON on November 4th, 2010 12:24 pm

Good day! I am an 3 year electrical technology graduate at Xavier University (Center for Industrial Technology). I am 27 years old and currently residing in #215 Gumamela Ext.,Carmen Cagayan de Oro City. I am a fast learner,friendly, a hard worker and willing to be train for a better knowldge of my field. I can work with minimum supervision and accept task that I can capably work with.
    I am not really good in interviews but if you try I will showcase my skills through action. Working in your company will give me stable job and a better work place.
    Hopefully you consider me as part of the company. I will do my best not to disappoint you. Thank you.

22. joshua h longaquit on November 8th, 2010 7:22 pm

maam pwede pa ba aku maka apply uli sa monark as junoir mech, junior meck aku dati pere d natapos sa cebu thnks

23. Jonathan E. Dantes on November 8th, 2010 11:25 pm

I use to be on monark foundatiom year 1998 to 1999. I was one of your trained students but I did’t finish my course due to financial problem! Due to my will to become a good mechanic I took my study and finish my course in pampanga! What I do for living now, I own a small motorshop and I also has a job expirience in a trucking com. (ROADWAY EXPRESS). my contact nos.09196420178. I’m hoping that the given authority will believeme? arnel oreste, nestor gumopas, xavier abadilla are one of those person that knows me well. Im very thankfull for sharing your time reading my message. GOD BLESS!

24. Megamind on November 12th, 2010 5:43 am

Great blog! I truly love how it’s easy on my eyes and the details are well written. I am wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which ought to do the trick! Have a nice day!

25. gilberto dalugdog on november 21,2010 2:40pm K.S.A time on November 20th, 2010 11:21 pm

GOOD DAY?I WANTED TO APPLY IN YOUR COMPANY AFTER FINISH MY CONTRACT HER IN MASCO CO.K.S.A, AS A HEAVY EQUIPEMENT OPERATOR(like-TRAILER,BACKHOE,WHEEL LOADER,BULDOZER,GRADER???MY ROAMING +639281853617,,,+966561197604-KSA

26. Cesar R Bequillo on November 21st, 2010 8:40 pm

Good day sir

27. Cesar R Bequillo on November 30th, 2010 7:32 pm

Good day sir/madam,

willing po ako mag trabaho as a caterpillar electrician ,galing ho ako sa raytheon,semirara mining,at sa zahid tractor caterpillar dealer in saudi arabia.
    eto po mob# ko 09993856826.
    kung meron po kayo vacancy in greater manila area.kasi po taga metro manila ako.

thanks and best regards

28. artemio ampo jr. on December 4th, 2010 12:57 am

pwede electrical engineer…newly board passer….pro la pang experience…k lang ba akung magapply?

29. Ricky Predilla on December 9th, 2010 7:25 pm

I graduated at Dualtech Training Center. As a Electromechanic and I worked at Phimco Industries as a technician with almost 3years. Im I qualify for your vacancy?

30. CRISPOLO on December 29th, 2010 5:38 pm

Good day sir/madam,
    i am crispolo nacilla,from davao city ,i am looking for a job opportunity,12 years experience with JAS MACHINE SHOP as a injection pump calibration technician and diesel mechanic.IM WILLING TO DO MY BEST IN MY JOB.
    PLEASE CONTACT ME THROUGH MY CELLPHONE NUMBER;09194138651 or you can contact me through my landline number 0823038903.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH and GOD BLESS YOU!!!

31. Almer Bartolome on January 3rd, 2011 2:28 pm

I graduated in Bulacan State University and in TESDA Guiguinto. i took up automotive technology and NC1(National Certificate 1). I work in Philippine Recycler’s Inc in Marilao Bulacan for almost a Year and in Lift Mover’s Trading and Services for 2years. Am I qualified for your vacancy? Thanks and more power to your company. Godbless.

32. Muvi Joy V. Samillano on January 12th, 2011 11:49 pm

Good day sir/ma’am, i’ m willing to apply in your respective company as SMAW and TIG welder. I have been worked for 11 months as SMAW and TIG welder in qatar. please contact me on my mobile number 09183235696 or e-mail me on mjsamillano_10@yahoo.com Thank you and God bless.

33. Christopher Atadero on January 24th, 2011 11:18 pm

Hi sir/ma’m; Any vacancy for a electric metal fabricator?? I’am willing to apply and hopefully be a part of your Good company..If you have time pls. don’t hesitate too contact me @ 09179473821 or email me! csa_mode@yahoo.com. thanks for your precious time and more power!!!

34. sammy soquiso on February 17th, 2011 11:55 pm

hi i am sammy soquiso looking for a work i am a diesel and gas. mechanic.
    but now we have a work welder mechanic and i want to apply to other companies because my work on is a very low salary. and hopefully you well be accept me by on this message.my cell# 09202006136

35. Mark Anthony Montalban on March 8th, 2011 6:11 pm

I am currently looking for a job which possibly situated near in my house, I am presently residing as a tenant in Pasig City, I took up Automotive and I worked in KIA Motors, I believe that i am fully-equipped for any position you will offer to me. you may call me at 0908-324-7219. Looking forward hearing from you. Thank you and more power!

36. claro on March 13th, 2011 6:27 am

low sir/mam im mr claro guarino jr,im,willing to be a monark mechanic,im in the field at years 8mechanic,5 years from light mechanic to light truck,and im employed in northern region cement KSA Saudi Arabia for 2yrs as maintenance mechanic for CAT Equipment ,im willing to undergo for training and seminars to upgrade my skilled,this is my EMAIL;guarinojrclaro@yahoo.com.

37. Ernan Tobias on April 6th, 2011 2:17 pm

Good day sir/madame! I’m Ernan Tobias, with finished of associate in technology major in automotive. I already sent my resume to Miss Janice Igana. I am a fast learner,friendly, a hard worker and willing to be train for a better knowledge of my field. I’m willing to be assigned anywhere,anytime if the company requires it. I can work with minimum supervision and accept task that I can capably work with.Working in your company will give me stable job and a better work place.
    . Kindly inform me in this # if ever you are in need me,09216212837 or in my email address ernantobias@yahoo.com. Thank you so much and i am looking forward to be working in your company.

I hope you will consider me.

38. Lodi Carbonilla on April 8th, 2011 7:28 am

Dear madam,

I i’ve read your job posting in the internet.I am Lodi Carbonilla 26 years of age,Male,.graduated Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology major in Automotive Technology Single and has had experienced working as Automotive Mechanic as Light Duty Vehicle more 6 years both here and abroad etc. Toyota, Lexus, Mitsubishi, Bmw, Mini and Rolls Royce I am looking for a good opportunity to be a part of your prestigious organization. I would like to inquire if heavy equipment mechanic is still open for application?
    I am willing to go intensive training to reach the level of qualification you need. You can contact me anytime for an interview my email address lorjicarbonils@yahoo.com

Hoping for your immediate response regarding my application
    Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely
    Lodi Carbonilla

39. ARTURO G SUAREZ,JR. on May 2nd, 2011 12:58 am

Good Day Sr./Madam,

I have read your job posting in your website, that you are looking a heavy equipment mechanic. That’s why I have submitted my resume on your email address hope you can open my application.her my contact number, 09238606416

Respectfully Yours,
    Arturo G. SuarezJr.

40. llait jun rey p. on May 18th, 2011 10:26 pm

gusto ko po. mag work sa inyong company.. ahm 6 month automotive po ako.. then my two years na po akung experience sa pag gawa ng mga cat. marine engine

41. michael f arbis on May 21st, 2011 6:59 pm

hi mam sir good day my name is michael arbis i apply yuor company i pinish in second year college my course is electronics and then i pinish in vocational course in tesda my course in tesda is welder smaw and meg but before i schooling in vocational i experience in welder is 2years and then we experience in mechanics like metsobishi im welling to working in monark company thank you so much please contact my 09491928923

42. roseceto llano on May 29th, 2011 12:38 pm

gud day sir/mam my name roseceto llano willing ko magapply sa company nyo experience ko po sobida motors and present camec jcb heavy equipment as service mechanic.contact number 09392900270 tnx sir/mam and gud day

43. Aldrin Marañon on June 24th, 2011 2:36 pm

Gud day! My name is Aldrin Marañon. I’ved read your job posting in the internet, and I want to apply for a job related in forklift operator and driving..I want to know if there is an opening regarding this job. I have 3 years experienced in Operating the forklift and other Electrical Services. I came from Columbian AutoCar Corporation..and I’m willing to work in your Company..You can contact me anytime..This is my emailaddress: aldrin_columbian@yahoo.com
    Contact Number: 0907-8545-149
    Thank you and more power!

44. jurland b. singcay on September 7th, 2011 6:11 pm

To all heavy equipments & surplus display center we are inviting you to look our area in Libertad bajo, Sinacaban, Misamis occidental for having a ten (10) hec. along the highway intended for display surplus center and im willing to serve your company as a position of branch manager thereat. ready for requirements either contract of least or (MOA) memorandum of agreement anytime. Pls contact me anytime..for ready reference about my papers.
    Cell no. 09198726382 or 09303380619
    thank and GOD blesses us….

45. Domingo M Mutya on October 19th, 2011 12:44 pm

Job Description;;
    • Responsible in reconditioning of Liebherr 984, Komatsu PC 1000, CAT 988 B, CAT 988 H, Komatsu Dozer D9R, CAT 345B, CAT 345C, CAT 980C, Dumper CAT 775E and other servicing in
    • Repair and change seal kit of hydraulic cylinder pump and motor.
    • Responsible in maintenance of change.oil engine hydraulic planetary transmission differential.
    • Swing motor travel motor for Heavy Equipment and other servicing.
    domingomutya@yahoo.com telipon 8746081/09473657229.

46. Domingo M Mutya on October 19th, 2011 12:46 pm

Job Description;;
    • Repair and change seal kit of hydraulic cylinder pump and motor.
    • Swing motor travel motor for Heavy Equipment and other servicing.
    domingomutya@yahoo.com telipon 8746081/09473657229.

47. Domingo M Mutya on October 19th, 2011 12:47 pm

Gud day.mam/sir.. my name is Dmingo Mutya. I’ved read job in the internet and l want yo apply for a job related all macing operating. Mechanic/ Oparetor
    Job Description;;
    • Repair and change seal kit of hydraulic cylinder pump and motor.
    • Swing motor travel motor for Heavy Equipment and other servicing.
    domingomutya@yahoo.com telipon 8746081/09473657229.

48. Dennis M.Gucela on October 31st, 2011 2:55 am

Good day Ma’am/Sir, I am Dennis M. Gucela from Leyte.I am a heavy Equipment Electrical/Electronics Instrumentation Technician.i had read your on going hiring for Heavy Equipment Electrician on the internet.I am one of the applicants which is willing to work and be hired on your company.I had just finish my two years contract as a Heavy Equipment Electrician/Technician at Abqaiq,Saudi Arabia… I had a broad experience working on computer controlled Heavy Equipment.its my great interest working and troubleshooting on Mechanical Electronics Equipment and Machineries.

this is my cell no.09265973920 in case u want to contact me….thank you and God bless.

49. peter artuz on December 21st, 2011 11:23 pm

im peter artuz a heavy eqiupment mechanic willing to apply in your company.willing for interview my contact no.09202537278.

50. melvie maagad on December 30th, 2011 1:53 pm

dear sir/maam..im melvie more than 6year po ako naging heavy equipment hitachi excavator operator sa malaysia..aking work po doon terracing hill,stacking swamp area,roadmaking n drainage at saka naging excavator operator ako sa malaking palm oil plantation(IOI PLANTATION SUGUT DIVISION) marunong din ako sa servicing…my cell no.09478769709..thank you po

51. jorge paran jr. on January 23rd, 2012 7:22 pm

good day … im jorge paran….. i am graduted in LSDEC TESDA accredited…
    HEO-MOTOR GRADER OPERATOR (NC-ll)…….

this is my no. 0946894482

52. jorge paran jr. on January 23rd, 2012 7:29 pm

good day … im jorge paran….. i need a job….. i’m graduted in LSDEC TESDA accredited…
    HEO-MOTOR GRADER OPERATOR (NC-ll)…….

this is my no. 0946894482

53. richard nerves on February 23rd, 2012 2:09 am

hi mam/sir i’m chad i’m MFI graduate

54. Ronald Magtoto on March 14th, 2012 7:56 am

Good Day!

I’m very interested to apply as a Warehouse man in your company. Presently ,I,m working as a site warehouse man at Galeo equipment and mining company .

Ronald Magtoto

55. rolando porras on April 27th, 2012 11:42 pm

im applying as excavator,motor grader,bulldozer,wheel loader operator and dump truck driver
    ive been work for 25 year in malaysia
    if you interested to me plz call me at 09336633059

56. brian jul avila on May 15th, 2012 7:44 am

Good day Sir/Madam.

I am Brian jul c. avila a graduate of automotive techonolgy. Im willing 2 apply in your company.i have a 2 years exprience as a driver mechanic of bus and now im a hydrualic technician of back hoe and concrete pumps in riyadh saudi arabia..

If you interested to me please text or call my number..09092216264 or +966560276943

57. mark on May 22nd, 2012 11:22 pm
  58. BONG A. CORAL on May 23rd, 2012 8:12 pm

good day po sir i am a heavy equipment hydrualic mechanic gusto ko po mag apply ng trabaho jan s company nyo under graduate po ako ng bachelor of science in civil engineer(3rd yr. college) i have 2yrs experience s hydrualic mechanic willing po ako khit saan ako ma asign n lugar,
    kapag interesado po kau skn tawagan niyo po ako sa number na to..09322940001

59. franklin leabris on June 4th, 2012 7:45 pm

good day sir and mam I’ve been work before as hydraulic equipment mechanic on march 3 2010 -march 3 2012 at Riyadh ksa.,im finish my degree as a bachelor of industrial major in automotive.im willing to work on your company and to share my knowledge about my job.just call me in my number 09069430092,,,thanks and more power….

60. Domingo MUTYA on June 10th, 2012 12:48 pm

OK

61. marlon c.gonzaga on June 18th, 2012 12:01 am

good day,im marlon gonzaga of san fernanado bukidnon,im willing to worrk in your company as auto electrician,im graduted in 1 year automotive mechanic,in im willing to a sign in any area of the philippines or abroad,i have complete paper’s,so if you hired me,its my pleasure to work in your company,,,more power@GOD bless,my contact number,09066195770…

62. archie c. pequiro on June 20th, 2012 10:03 pm

Good day,im archie pequiro from paranaque.gusto ko po sanang mag trabaho s company nyo.2yr’s mechanical technolgy po n tapos k s mati school of art’s and trades (MSAT) at nag OJT po ako s agdao Integreted machine shop.at may ginawa na po kame s davao brach nyo isa po ako s 3 ojt s agdao integreted mach.shop n ipnadala s brach nyo pra gawn ang stand ng injection pump calibration ng caterpillar davao branch.may karanasan at sanay po ako s welding & mechanic job mrn po kc kaming sarling welding shop s davao at nkapag operator den po ako dati ng R.T s SM wear house at ako po ay isang driver ng van byaheng mariduque at bicol.at nka pag exam po s dating branch nyo s libes Q.C at hnde lng po ako nka rating s final intervew dahil nasa batangas ako at nawala ang aking contact#.sanay ma bigyan nyo pa ako ng pangalawang pagkakataon n makapag tabaho sa company nyo.maraming salamat po & GOD BLEES.
    MY contact# 09393321017

63. Rommel Formentera on July 6th, 2012 7:28 am

Hi im Rommel Formentera presetly working here in Saudi Arabia as a Loader Operator of Cat Model 98OH & 966H i kindly ask if you had a Vacant job that spicefied of my skelled coz my contract for 2yrs here is already done and i need a job when i cameback there in Phillippines Heres my contact address.
    Cp:+966545421455/+639466422621
    Email:rofor17@yahoo.com

64. Jan Michael Santos on July 15th, 2012 7:40 pm

Hi..im Jan Michael santos im a graduate in MFI. can i apply an OJT in your company
    i need to upgrade my Knowledge about Engine… thank you

My Cellphone No. 09478243299

65. zepuneh esperon on August 20th, 2012 8:41 pm

Good day sir/maan im Zepuneh Esperon graduated of BSIT Automotive.currently work as H.E Mechanic at Taganito Mining Corp. would like to apply as H.E Mechanic in your company.

Email; zse_09097406909@yahoo.com
    C.p.; 09097406909

66. billy jo cardenas on September 14th, 2012 4:40 pm

good day sir\madam im billyjoe cardenas graduated of bs in engineering tech. major in automotive tech..currently work as lube mechanic\mechanic at DAVCO
    i would like to apply as any kind of mechanic to your company

E-mail: billy joe_cardenas@yahoo.com
    cell # 09069789843

67. Dustin Boncales on September 25th, 2012 2:29 pm

Good day Sir/Madam, I have the honor to apply for any kind of work in your company. Im Dustin Boncales graduate of Instrumentation and Control Technology. Presently I am a volunteer work at NAPOCOR.

My Cellphone No. 09493790258

68. Joenard D. Pinero on September 29th, 2012 6:28 am

Sir/ Madam
    I have learned that your company is in need of Hydraulic Mechanic, in this connection, i have the honor to apply for the said vacant position

Im a former Automotive Mechanic of Sirawai Plywood & Lumber Corporation( DACON). I was trained by Engr. Jaime “Boy” Aton, and able to performed as Hydraulic Mechanic during my employment at DACON company, under the supervision of Engr. Plaza for about 2 yrs of experience.

Got something to say?