Candidates for Balingasag, Misamis Oriental

16 SUAZO, ROSAURO MOBE BOY NP
17 TAN, HEROHITO VALLEJERA RITO INDEPENDENT
18 VALMORES, REDEEMER JR. CABILUNA LERI LAKAS KAMPI CMD
19 VALMORIA, VIRGILIO PACHECO DODONG LAKAS KAMPI CMD
20 YEE, RAMON WONG MON LAKAS KAMPI CMD
21 ZARATE, EDMUND CAHOY MUND INDEPENDENT
I hereby certify that the persons aboved-named
have filed the certificates of candidacy for the office of
Congressman, Mayor, Vice-Mayor and Councilor in the
May 10, 2010 elections. ANY PERSON REMOVING, DEFACING OR
DESTROYING THIS LIST SHALL BE SUBJECT TO
PROSECUTION UNDER THE LAW.
THIS LIST SHALL BE POSTED INSIDE EACH VOTING
BOOTH ON ELECTION DAY AND SHOULD BE KEPT
POSTED DURING THE VOTING.
IMPORTANT
ELECTION OFFICER
Certified Correct :

PRINTED: 01/6/10

SOURCE: Commission on Elections PRINTED: 01/6/10
Keywords: Philippine Elections, Philippine Elections 2010, Filipino. Pinoy, poll body, commisison on Elections, comelec, northern mindanao, region 10, mindanao, in mindanao, candidates for balingasag, Misamis Oriental

CLICK HERE for the latest 2nd Hand Laptops, Mobile Phones, SMART/ GLOBE /TALK 'N TEXT/ TOUCH MOBILE / SUN CELLULAR Postpaid, Pre-paid and International Roaming PROMOS, Philippine Airlines (PAL) and Cebu Pacific Airlines Airline AIRFARE DISCOUNT tickets for sale!

Check out our Updated/Latest List of GOVERNMENT JOBS AND OTHER GOVERNMENT VACANT POSITIONS, PRIVATE JOBS, PRIVATE FULL-TIME JOBS, PRIVATE PART-TIME JOBS and OTHER ONLINE JOBS in this link!

Comments

7 Responses to “Candidates for Balingasag, Misamis Oriental”

1. Vince Alit on September 28th, 2010 11:13 pm

Would like to visit with my wife within the next 6-8 months. Visited with father in 1968 and he went back again in 1969. Felicisimo Alit, retired US Coast Guard and Merchant Marine. Now deceased, but would like to get relatives to comment so I can arrange visitation. Please respond with relationship to Felicisimo who was born Sept. 1898 there. Thank you very much. Vince Alit, Marysville, Washington. cell 916-505-6385; home 360 658 3992. 9-29-10

2. Vince Alit on October 10th, 2010 1:42 am

Is there someone who is socially minded who can help me find relatives there. Sara Vallejos visited our family in the early 1970′s and would like to know if we can make contact with her or anyone associated with Felicisimo Alit who was born there in 1898 and board ship to Washington state in the early 1910′s. My Dad visited in 1968 with son Vincent and 1969 with nephew Chuck. Call me collect at 360-658-3992 or cell 916-505-6385. Thanks, Vince Alit–10-10-10

3. Vince Alit on October 16th, 2010 5:06 pm

Please someone call or email me regarding Felicisimo Alit relatives still living in Balingasag, Misamis Oriental. I remember my Dad saying that the Catholic church burned down and his birth certificate, records, etc. were destryoed by the fire I guess back in the 1940′s? Call collect my cell 916-505-6385 or home at 360-658-3992 or email me at vbalit1@yahoo.com. 10-16-10 Thanks so much. Vince Alit

4. Vince Alit on October 27th, 2010 10:50 pm

Board members please note that I am a Kiva member and actively seeking active association members in Balingasga area. Vince Alit, 10-28-10

5. Vince Alit on November 30th, 2010 6:44 pm

What kind of board members who does not care for their citizens welfare? I am just asking senior citizens about Felicisimo Alit who visited in 1968 and again in 1969 wtih Chuck and it seems no one can remember this visit. I find that appallying that no one will take responsibility to assisting Vincent who is his son that wants to visit again and leave some sort of gift in his name. The younger generation needs to get up and ask their grandparents about this visit in 68 and 69 before they pass on. Please help by calling to confirm family members by calling collect 916-505-6385 in Washington State, USA or vbalit1@ yahoo.com. I would really like to make this visit with my wife and present some statue or plaque honoring him as a member who succeeded in the US. A donation would be appropiate for the childrens education would be a consideration, etc. Thanks for you concern in this matter. 11-30-20

6. Vince Alit on December 27th, 2010 8:39 am

Season greetings to all. 12/27/10

7. Vince Alit on January 23rd, 2011 3:22 am

I am so sad that even the council members won’t take a minute to research Felicisimo Alit born Sept. 17,1898, Balingasag. I have decided to take the week vacation in Manila showing my wife the wonderful country.
    1-23-11