JCA Realty Urgent Job Hiring at Cagayan de Oro

February 19, 2010

Position Available: Credit Investigator

Job site: Cagayan de Oro City

Male not more than 30 years old.
A graduate of 4 year course
Preferably with motorcycle of their own. (Free maintenance and gasoline)
With Good Moral Character and Interpersonal Skills
Willing to do field work and can handle work under pressure.

Position Available: Account Officer

Job site: Cagayan de Oro City

Male/ Female, not more than 30 years old.
A graduate of 4 year course
Willing to do field works
With Good moral Character and interpersonal skills
Has teachable spirit and flexible.
Has the ability to communicate clearly

***You can pass your resume and application to:

Ma. Lowella G. Bañez
#80 Yacapin – Rizal Sts.,
Cagayan de Oro City
9000
(08822) 72-95-99 or 71-40-12

or email to :

www.jcarealty.com.ph / hrd@jcarealty.com.ph

CLICK HERE for the latest 2nd Hand Laptops, Mobile Phones, SMART/ GLOBE /TALK 'N TEXT/ TOUCH MOBILE / SUN CELLULAR Postpaid, Pre-paid and International Roaming PROMOS, Philippine Airlines (PAL) and Cebu Pacific Airlines Airline AIRFARE DISCOUNT tickets for sale!

Check out our Updated/Latest List of GOVERNMENT JOBS AND OTHER GOVERNMENT VACANT POSITIONS, PRIVATE JOBS, PRIVATE FULL-TIME JOBS, PRIVATE PART-TIME JOBS and OTHER ONLINE JOBS in this link!

Comments

10 Responses to “JCA Realty Urgent Job Hiring at Cagayan de Oro”

1. Manilyn B. Cabresos on September 1st, 2010 6:43 pm

Sir/madam:

I’ve heard that your office or establishment is in need of additional employee and such is a seldom opportunity which pushed my desire to be a part of your endeavor.

I am MANILYN B. CABRESOS, single and in good health, sociable and sound minded. A resident of Purok 7, Poblacion Norte, Don Carlos, Bukidnon.

With my ability of hard work. Willingness to learn if given a chance. I am hoping that I could be an asset in your good office or establishment.

I am willing to appear personally at your good office for an interview anytime at your convenience.you can reach me through my mobile number 09359948644

Thank you and more power.

Very truly yours,

MANILYN B. CABRESOS
    Applicant

2. Trisha Mae on October 17th, 2010 8:59 pm

If your looking for a bigger opportunity in working in a most prestigious company you may click the link below.

And pre-registered to win an Apple Itouch

3. john francis ramos on November 15th, 2010 4:19 am

charlang.. yakang yaka keu nako na nga work… chicken

4. May Gladys Gamale on November 15th, 2010 9:53 pm

hello. Good day. Just read your ads, and i would like to apply for that position..if you want to further information about me here is my resume.

MAY GLADYS GAMALE
    +6392-6660-6129
    +6391-9350-4314

Balbagon, Mambajao, Camiguin
    Smile_gladz17@yahoo.com

Objective:
    To apply for Web Analyst / Encoder in your company.

WORK EXPERIENCE:

Sangunian ng Kabataan Councilor
    Balbagon, Mambajao, Camiguin Philippines
    December 2008-2010

Task / Role:
    -Supports and promotes the programs of the Camiguin Government.
    -Help to make a programs for out of school youth to divert their bad things into a helpful and good one.
    -Participate and cooperate in every session and other activites with other Barangay Officials.

RCL DIRECT MARKETING CORPORATION
    JC Aquino Avenue, Butuan City
    June 9, 2010- August 20, 2010

Task / Role:

-Sales Head at the same trainee for cashier.
    -Entertaining the customers and let them be interested to buy the unit.
    -Preparing the paper contracts to the customers and explaining to them what the mortgage rule and agreement.
    -Computing the Collected and Collectibles of the day, Petty Cash and Expenses, etc.
    -Getting the chassis number and motor number through carbon.
    EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND

2D Animation Workshop
    ICI-Bugo Branch, Cagayan de Oro City
    December 20-22, 2009

Sangunian ng Kabataan Seminar
    Cabuan Beach Resort, February 2009
    SKILLS AND ABILITIES:

-Loyal and very honest in every thing
    -Has knowledge in Microsoft Application
    -Knows to format, repair and installing new programs in a computer
    -Observant of things around
    -Has knowledge in Microsoft Office Access, Microsoft Case Studio, Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 and Adobe Photoshop CS2 & CS3

5. Gretchen May Ebo on March 8th, 2011 3:24 am

hi! Gud day to u, i want to be part of ur institution if u want, just contact me 09053372735 thank you god bless

6. Joel I. Gerona on April 12th, 2011 12:00 am

March 2008 – present Goldtelecomm Specialist Inc.
    Outsource Globe Telecom
    Data Access Network Operations
    Globe Telecom Inc.,
    Asia town, IT park, lahug
    Cebu City

Ms Word, Ms Excel, Configure Cisco Router and Modems, BG40, BG20 and Tellabs6325.

• Install and activate LEASED LINE (IPVPN/MPLS, Frame Relay circuits, Point to Point, TDM, Direct Internet)
    • Installation of corporate DSL
    • Installation of equipments required in order to connect Wide Area Network
    • Determine the physical issues associated with cabling networking equipment to work over a WAN link
    • Fabrication and familiarization of different network device interfaces (RS232/V.24, RJ45, V.35 and G.703)
    • Familiarization and configuration of different kinds of Network Terminating Unit 1(Tellabs V.35, Tellabs G.703, SJTEK, ADC DSL modem, ASMI 31, ASMI 52, Speedstream, Speedtouch 546, HCDE1, CTCU E1 to V.35 converter)
    • Configuration of cisco router for routed WAN (CISCO Series 800, 1600, 1700, 1800, 2500, 2600,3600)
    • Familiarization and termination of Network Cards (ICON, MEGAPLEX, STINGER,MGX, RU, DXC30, MINIDSLAM and Micro SDM)
    • Line check for loop resistance, grounded line, and discontinuities
    • Bit Error Rate Testing for line quality
    • Configure Wireless Access Point (Colubris MSC 2300)
    • Terminate the DP and pair assigned to the HRISLU cabinet as well as E1 assignments
    • Describe how an IP address is associated with a device interface and the association between physical and logical addressing
    • Coordinate with the globe telecom net admin engineers for mapping upon circuit activation
    • Coordinate with the globe IP net for IP routing
    • Install, configure telendus concentrator and modem
    • Terminte ports to the BG40 and BG20 of the assigned E1
    Install tellabs 6325 MUX , E1 mapping, DS3(PIMP3) mapping and Ethernet (EMAP) mapping.

7. joremay macaldo gonzaga on June 6th, 2011 8:45 pm

hi mam/sir!

Good day!

I am Joremay M. Gonzaga,21 years old,single.I am BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION MAJOR IN BANKING AND FINANCE.In connection to this,i would like to apply in any vacant position that i can handle.I am hoping that I could be an asset in your good office or establishment.

Here is my cellphone number 09269421291.

Cordially yours,
    JOREMAY M. GONZAGA

8. miraflor molejon on October 6th, 2011 9:07 pm

helo gud pm, i write this one for the reason that i would like to try to inline in your eminent office. thank you. this is my number, 09061954239.

9. Jacky Joy Namata on November 26th, 2011 8:11 pm

GOOD DAY!
    Im Jacky Joy Namata live here in cdo. i verry much willing to apply as a service crew, janitress, waitress, in abroad, hope you can help me look for a vacant position that commensurate with my Qualification, hope you will contact me to come in your office… thank you………..

10. Jungie T. Baterna on February 26th, 2012 4:57 pm

I am Jungie T. Baterna, graduated a two(2) year course, i live in zone 6, Patag, Cagayan de Oro. As of now i am seeking a work, i have already an experiences and also i am willing to work with your Good Company. if you give me a chance i will do my job perfectly. This is my contact # 09282028576

Got something to say?